Thursday, May 3, 2012

Posted by Unknown |
You played the role of an innocent girl and I fell into your sick web of love. 
You make breaking hearts look so easy.
Do you collect the blood you spill? Gather the tears that fall because of you? 
It's hard to carry on when I have to stumble past the path of corpses you left in your wake. 
I can only hope I don't become one of those poor souls. 


Can you still feel it? 
My heartbeat going at a steady pace. 
You sped it up, now you're trying to stop it altogether. 
I won't let it happen. 
I can't let it happen. 
I refuse to believe that my girl isn't out there somewhere,
past the sea of lies and mountains of despair. 
I'll strive to survive so I can gaze upon her unknown face. 


Maybe if I turn back now I can save my tear stained face. 
I wanted to be your last first kiss. 
Now its all memories miss. 
I hope to see you again in hell. 
I'm a couple steps ahead of you since you already threw me down here. 
Don't fret, I'll claw my way up so we can be on even footing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment