Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Posted by Unknown |
You leave me tongue tied with my heart in a knot.
My hands are fumbling around and I can't get it undone.
Damn girl you're just too much fun.
I have a mess in my head but when I'm with I've never felt so at ease.
In a city full of distractions you're the absolute best one there could ever be.
When you grab my hand it sends a spark straight to my heart, electrifying me back to life.
When I'm with you I feel no strife.
Whether or not we're living a lie I've never felt so alive.
How long can I wait?
If you needed a lifetime that's fine because I want to spend mine with you.
So please never feel blue because I'll always be there to catch you, when you fall and feel small.
Constantly catching myself staring at your beauty. 
My mind runs blank and the thought of you fills it with colorful images of how life together could be.
One day I hope I can make you see the same story that I'm writing in my head.

1 comment: