Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Posted by Unknown |
They said I'm wasting my life. 
That my dream is unattainable. 
Well you can take this however you want it. 
I'll be the greatest damn thing you've ever seen. 
I've failed more times than I can remember, and I'll continue to do so.
I'll leave a path of battered and broken feelings along the way. 
Torn relationships will be strewn about. 
On the path to greatness I can't let any of it stop me. 
Like an atomic bomb I'll destroy all obstacles that tries to hold me back.  
You will never know how hungry I am. 
How thirsty I am to prove you all so wrong. 
There's a fire inside me, a fire that one day will set ablaze this world. 
If you stand too close you're bound to be burned. 
You think my dream is unreachable? 
That's okay because my reality is brighter than your dreams are. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment