Saturday, March 24, 2012

Posted by Unknown |
Look at what I've done from where I've come.
I got this one chance, one shot you better believe I'm not gonna stop until I'm on top.
They say fake it until you make it.
If that's the case then you better start running because I'm ready to start sprinting.
                             
I'm about to raise the bar, tell me can you do a pull up?
If you think it's hot now watch out because the inferno is only beginning.

F*** all this traditionalism.
There's nothing traditional about a kid from a working poor family grabbing a city's attention.
And when I succeed they'll all say how wonderful it is, and they were with me from the start.
Bull****.
They hate to see someone break out of his class.
If only they had more class.
Better put on that kevlar, I'm gunning for you.
Showtime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment